OUR POWER IS THE PACK!
- Charter schools are public schools, they receive public funds, are tuition-free and are open to any student who wishes to attend. Charter schools were created to help students who were not having their educational needs met in public schools. This has led to innovative teaching methods. With our close-knit community, we are committed to providing a transformative educational experience that empowers our students to become future leaders and confident learners.
Why Enroll with Us?
- Educating the Whole Child—Socially, Emotionally, and Academically
- Nurturing, Caring Teachers
- Music and Art Specialty Programs
- Programming Built to Create Confident Scholars
- Diverse Community of Students and Teachers
- Before- and After-School Care
OUR POWER IS THE PACK
HISTORY OF NOCCS
OUR TEN CORE PRINCIPLES
- Respect for Children and their Learning
- High Expectations
- A Caring Community of Learners
- Valuing Diversity
- Connections to the World
- A Commitment to Equity
- Families’ Contributions
- Respect for Teachers and Teaching
- Teaching for Understanding